Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Random Thought

Man!! I miss recess. Recess was the greatest idea that anyone ever had. They should have recess in college, with a big playground in the middle of campus. It would be especially handy during finals week. Yeah, that's a professional idea.

5 comments:

Jaime said...

I want a mom's recess at the mall with a diet coke and extra cash... ahhhh.

Jaime said...

Have you met a girl named Angela at EFY? I told her to look out for her.

Zak said...

You told her to look out for her aye? hahahaha sorry Jaime I had to make fun. I agree with this recess idea! If I ever have a really big business-like company I will have recess for all of the employees. Maybe I could build a roller coaster within the office building or something...

tiffanie said...

OOOO roller coaster recess sounds like fun. That would be a hard core recess. I would be happy with a cookie and 15 mins during my morning class, or during work.

Pam and Rand said...

I inspected an old office building today at 159 Pierpont Ave. at 1:30 in the afternoon. I thought there was a big conference going on with some serious discussion which I didn't really want to intrude on. I found out that almost all of the employees (about 12 - young adults) were in front of two big screen TV's playing X Box. The boss is OOT for the next three days. This was serious recess time - or when the cat's away the mice will play.

Jaime - are you talking about my recess? I've been off diet coke for a whole year - but started drinking it on vacation. I think I like it again. Nuts -

Hi Tiff - good to hear your random thoughts.