Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Red Hair


I heard on the radio that redheads currently make up 2% of the earth's population and that in 100 years redheads will be extinct because of what they are calling "global mating." I AM CONCERNED. I have nothing against "global mating," but I was just put on the endangered species list!

Everyone do your duty today, and love a redhead. If you are really dedicated to the cause maybe you could give birth to one. Maybe we should organize a colony of redheads that live in Scotland. That might help...

10 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh, don't you worry, Tiff. If redheads and fair-haired-Zakie's keep mating, I'm sure there will be redheads for years to come. We can't wait to meet yours!

Linz said...

Wow, that's crazy! I'll do all I can to promote red-headed awareness!!

Pam and Rand said...

We could have a new redhead in a short nine months. What do you think?

Kent and Leisy said...

you know, there are far more mormon redheads. The redhead population in utah is many times more than that of the rest of the earth. Don't worry! with mormons reproducing like rabbits red hair isn't going anywhere. it is true about the selective mating though. we learned in my genetics class that people will choose a mate with characteristics similar to theirs...except for red hair.

mandi said...

I always wanted a red-headed baby. Now I'll just have to live vicariously through you. You guys are gonna have some CUUUUTE ones!!

Zak said...

I'm just wondering how everybody can do their duty TODAY...

tiffanie said...

By loving and nurturing, of course. Silly Zakkie- you should know best.

heidi said...

Can I join the colony? I want to live in Scotland. I will dye the crap out of my hair.

Michelle said...

Oh MAN, Heidi - that made me laugh so hard!

Thank heavens for red-heads. Gorgeousness flowing over. We better not ever lose red-heads entirely!

Jaime said...

Zak... WHAT are you talking about??

I love your red hair. You and Zak will keep the red hair alive for generations to come. Good job guys.