Alright Zak, you were right. I should have gotten a new curling iron when you told me to. i'm sorry.
i love my curling iron, it has served me well since high school, or at least freshman year of college. the other day i noticed that the cord was starting to break and little frayed wires were hanging out. Zak told me about all of the peril involved in this situation, but I just shrugged and said yeah, whatever. Yesterday, while I was doing my hair it was like the 4th of July in my bathroom. Huge fireworks. I burned my arm and my t-shirt, and singed my arm hairs, but other than that I am ok. the plug is fine, but I had to flip the breaker in my apartment. Zak was at work so no one was there to laugh and say "I told you so." Scary.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh my. Exposed wires would have been a good clue. Yikes. Did you see that episode of friends where Rachel's hair straightener caught fire in their apartment? Yet another life lesson learned from Friends.
Tiff - I have to same problem. I use my hair stuff until it is dead. I can get you a good curler for 40% off if you are interested in a new one. Let me know.
Funny Tiff - Rand is quite paranoid about electrical scares. I'm like - what's the big deal?
I'm glad you weren't severely burned - so I guess you can rightfully say - yeah, whatever.
Told you so. Bless your heart
Tiffanie, don't make the same mistake as Pam. Start listening to the counsel of your husband. He won't lead you astray.
Bless all of you men's hearts thinking you are ever right. This is surely a fluke.
Post a Comment