Licence to Wed:
This was ok. I wanted to see it because Jim was in it. Zak got it for me when I was sick (so nice of him!) There were some funny parts, but mostly just eh... The robot babies were creepy. Good birth control.
Yikes. I like Will Smith, but I didn't like this flick. It was super scary to me. It made me jumpy and I ended up not seeing most of it because my eyes were shut. Needless to say, it was a Zak choice movie. He liked it, but the whole concept freaked me out.
This was ok. I wanted to see it because Jim was in it. Zak got it for me when I was sick (so nice of him!) There were some funny parts, but mostly just eh... The robot babies were creepy. Good birth control.I am Legend:
Yikes. I like Will Smith, but I didn't like this flick. It was super scary to me. It made me jumpy and I ended up not seeing most of it because my eyes were shut. Needless to say, it was a Zak choice movie. He liked it, but the whole concept freaked me out.

7 comments:
I haven't seen either of those. I think I am Legend is definetily a manly movie. All the men that have seen it, love it.
P.S. - I don't think you could really love a robot baby. Real ones are better...
I haven't seen any of those movies yet. Have you seen Dan in Real Life? I loved it.
Robot baby is not cute or warm - I really don't think they could really prepare you for a real baby.
I am Legend was not my favorite movie either. I'm with you.
I am Legend was kinda dumb. I haven't seen the other one - I can't stand Robin Williams.
I enjoyed I am Legend. Very entertaining.
YES!!! I was scared too! Glad I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment