Enchanted:

I loved this movie! I thought it was super cute. The chick is a red head, which is awesome. I saw it with my mom and sister. It was a very cute, girly movie.
Bucket List:

I loved, LOVED this movie. So good. Good actors, good story, good funny, good feelin. I hope I have this kind of attitude when I am old and I hope Zak has crazy old man hair like Jack Nicholson.
Thats all for now. More later.

4 comments:
The princess reminded me of you-- red hair, upbeat, cute, regal, etc. It was a very good movie. The bucket list was a lot better than I thought it would be. I hope Zak's hair hangs in their better than Jack's.
Thanks for the review! We have such a hard time finding sitters that we rarely make it out to movies! I'll put those on my list!
I'm glad you liked the bucket movie. I thought it looked good, but it got bad reviews. I can go see it now that it has gotten a good review. Thanks!
i loved enchanted saw it twice im a sucker for a good fairy tale
Post a Comment