This was our Ward BBQ last month. I was totally going to win the pie eating contest... but not quite. I know, its gross. And this is Zak doing the watermelon eating contest, with Megan trying not to barf.
way to go megan. i could totally see you back there laughing and not trying to spit it out. lol. funny. (email me & i'll give you access to my site. megan said i could be friends with her friends. LOL).
8 comments:
looks like fun. was it fun?
HAHAHA! Yummy!
Thanks a lot! I was not trying not to barf.. I was trying not to spit the watermelon all over everyone else!!!
way to go megan. i could totally see you back there laughing and not trying to spit it out. lol. funny. (email me & i'll give you access to my site. megan said i could be friends with her friends. LOL).
Haha, love this :) Lets play again soon!
I miss the 99th ward!
Hey Tiff,
Holly here just wanted to say Hi. I miss ya.
You go girl! I love your blog and your fun pics! We miss you guys! We love to see what you are up to so we will check back often!!
Post a Comment