Me: I finished the ice cream today, so we need more.
Zak: You did? How much was left?
Me: I don't know... a bowl.
Zak: Wow. You're a little piggy!
Me: What did you just call me?
Zak: Well I could have called you pig. Piggy is affectionate.
Right.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Tiff's right. That goes on the Husband's List of Things To Never Say To Your Wife. Start compiling it now Zackie. It'll come in handy when she's pregnant. Consult it often.
Is it justified if you've eaten the entire carton of ice cream? I've done that twice. That is pretty piggy. Finishing off an already low carton = not piggy. Get it right Zak.
hahaha!! Ah, Zak...
Zak- that is like 10 times worse than bobby telling me that my hair was well-maintained...
Hehe oh goodness :) That just reminds me - the other day I was getting ready for work and I was too lazy to put my contacts in - not that hard I know but I didn't think it was that big of a deal to wear my glasses. Matt likes to watch me get ready sometimes and ask questions like a little boy. Well he can also be really blunt sometimes and this morning was one of those times, he says, "I don't really like your glasses." Me - "They make me look ugly huh? :(" Matt trying to save him self - "No, it's just that you are the most beautiful girl in the world WITHOUT your glasses. :)" Thanks dear ;)
Just in my defense I had a smirk while saying it and I was not serious at all. There was hardly any left, and judging by the fattness of Tiffanie we are all assured of her not-piggyness, and therefore my sarcasm. I was thinking of the Christmas Story when she says to Randy "Show us how the piggies eat!!"
So I only EAT like a piggy... good... I feel TONS better...
I'm really not sure about the tickets :) but you should go to the website on my blog and click on tickets and they have SL - capital theater on there :) You should totally go! :) We need to get together again! Have you ever been to Yoasis? I'm obsessed. I also really want to go up the canyon and have a BBQ! :)
wow glad im not married and my boyfriend is in mesa
well at least he was trying to say it affectionately and thought it through a little, lol, i'm sure he could have done worse. its true love when you can overcome the random pig comments.
Post a Comment