Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I went with Heather and her friends to the Barns and Noble Midnight Party for Breaking Dawn. At first I thought it would be totally ridiculous to go to a book store in the middle of the night to wait in a super long line for my sister to buy a book, but it really was fun. I got to the store at about 10:30 pm and showed up wearing pajamas-which apparently turned out to be a mistake. People had been there waiting all day long and were dressed up in prom dresses and heels. They had best dressed contests and a bouquet toss to help count down to the moment the first book would be sold. In order to avoid some of the chaos, I found a good book and cuddled up in the corner to read.
The girls reread the final chapters of Eclipse to prepare for the fourth, and final book of the series.
And then they got bored, so they played beauty shop. Aren't they cute?!
Finally, at 2:00 am they were the proud owners of the new book.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Okay, Tiffanie! What is the verdict on the book? Were they satisfied with how it all wrapped up or disappointed? I am curious!

Melissa Tiek said...

I don't think I like any book enough to wait up until 2 AM. Although I guess now that I am married I am kind of a grandma and go to bed at ten...hahaha.

Linz said...

Sounds like fun! I had fun at my party!! HAHA! Did you like the book? It took me two read-throughs, but I really love it!

tiffanie said...

I haven't read it yet- I'm waiting to borrow it from Heather. I'm excited though! Is is good?