Five things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Attending "Crescent View Middle Prison" as I called it.
2. Learning to play the Cello.
3. I cut my hair short, and permed it. It was an accident. I looked like Orphan Annie.
4. Dancing at Artistic Dance
5. Being best friends with Chelsea, Brittany and Erica.
Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Homework
2. Procrastination of Homework (check)
3. Open Sewing lab to get caught up on my projects
4. Find a sub for work so I can go to Las Vegas for my cousin's wedding
5. Plan my classes for my last (and I meant it this time!) semester at BYU
Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Peanut M&Ms
2. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies
3. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies
4. Canned Corn (Little known Fact)
5. Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Five jobs I've had...
1. Nanny
2. Payless Shoe Source Sales Associcate
3. Comfort Inn and Suites Front Desk
4. EFY Counselor
5. Student Athlete Academic Center Secretary/Mentor
Five places I've lived...
1. Sandy, UT
2. Draper, UT
3. 128 Robison Hall, BYU Campus
4. "The Rustic and Sophisticated Lodges and Glenwood," Provo, UT (This place counts as its own country)
5. Little Mexico, Provo, UT (Yeah, I don't get out much, apparently. Utah is my home)
Five things I'd do if I won a million dollars...
1. Buy a house
2. Go Shopping
3. Go to China
4. Go to Europe
5. Finish School
Five things that made me laugh recently...
1. The fact that I was listening to Christmas music yesterday.
2. Working in the SAAC late at night with Taylor
3. Penelope on SNL ("Well, I'm best friends with all the Muppets.... soo... I was invited to all their weddings... sooo... I have a time share on Jupiter... soooo... I probably know the area better.... sooo... I dated Tony the Tiger.... soo.. I broke up with him.... sooo...." " I have 99 speeding tickets.... soooo... I was driving faster..... soooo.... I broke the sound barrior... sooo... I went to the future.... sooo....")
4. Leisy keeping her pregnancy a secret until week 24!
5. Zak making fun of me for listening to Christmas music and wanting to set up my Nativity yesterday.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That was fun to read. You guys HAVE to come to China - get buddy passes! During Christmas break. Seriously, put your foot down Tiffanayshay. I have a feeling Zak's got a money stash somewhere.
I think I'm like Penelope sometimes. I'm just trying to make conversation, but it comes off like that sometimes. Whoopsies. I love that you wrote it all out. So funny!
Canned corn...yuck! Creamed or just canned? Creamed is grosser.
You lived in Robison Hall? When? I lived in Kimball Hall! Robison Hall was our in our ward!
I'm definitely with you on the peanut M&M's, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate covered pretzels!
I'm so glad you found our blog and commented! It will be fun to watch yours.
PS. You have great taste in blog templates :) It looks very similar (well, actually the same) to mine!
You are so cute!
That was fun to read. I love that Zak already wants to put up your Nativity. That makes me laugh, too.
I totally listen to Christmas music all the time! In fact my favorite, Muppets with John Denver, is in the cd player right now ~ along with Clay Aikens christmas, and rockin around the christmas tree! I am glad that I am not alone in the world!
Tiff! I've missed you and Zak! I'd love to still keep in touch if that's ok!?
Post a Comment