thanks this is great. never new zak could be so cute in so many decades
I think I like the turtleneck one best - very dapper!
creeperoo. those scare me. i'm glad zak doesn't look like those.
HAHAHA! That's too funny!
LOL sooo funny! These look GREAT! I did them last week for Daniel and I and they didn't turn out half as good. Thanks for posting these! :)
Hey Tiff! I found your blog through Amanda's...hope that's okay :) Oh my gosh, those yearbook pictures are hilarious. Patrick and I did those awhile ago and seriously laughed FOREVER. I hope everything is going great for you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
thanks this is great. never new zak could be so cute in so many decades
I think I like the turtleneck one best - very dapper!
creeperoo. those scare me. i'm glad zak doesn't look like those.
HAHAHA! That's too funny!
LOL sooo funny! These look GREAT! I did them last week for Daniel and I and they didn't turn out half as good. Thanks for posting these! :)
Hey Tiff! I found your blog through Amanda's...hope that's okay :) Oh my gosh, those yearbook pictures are hilarious. Patrick and I did those awhile ago and seriously laughed FOREVER. I hope everything is going great for you!
Post a Comment