Everyone has bad days. Mine was yesterday.
Zak, being the sweet guy that he is, grabbed our hand vacuum that we use for our cars, and chased me around our apartment to"vacuum out my heart," to get rid of the bad day-bad feelings.
It worked.
Thanks Zak.
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hehe, so funny :) This just reminds me of how grateful I am for my husbands comic relief in my life :)
I'm sorry that you had a cruddy day on Wed... yuck... Bobby once threw a quilt over my head and put me in the car and drove me to the park so I could hit the wiffle ball blind-folded. He called it a lesson in frustration management...
So cute! Hope you are having a better day today!
How is it that I just read this one?! It made me laugh really hard. That's awesome. =)
Post a Comment