Merry Christmas! Here is a little bit about our Holiday:
Later that night we lit 2 candles for our 2nd Christmas together. And Zak made our awesome PJs.

On Christmas Day we got to talk to Mason who comes home from Montreal in February. Yippie!
We battled the snow to visit the Klemms later that night.
For Christmas Zak got a snazzy new suit. I'm not sure about the Blue shirt with the brown suit, but hey- Bonus! I made the blue shirt in my class this past semester! I'm so proud!



On Christmas Day we got to talk to Mason who comes home from Montreal in February. Yippie!We battled the snow to visit the Klemms later that night.
For Christmas Zak got a snazzy new suit. I'm not sure about the Blue shirt with the brown suit, but hey- Bonus! I made the blue shirt in my class this past semester! I'm so proud!



8 comments:
the blue shirt looks great im impressed
Merry Christmas! I am very impressed by the blue shirt!! And the PJ's!! What a talented duo!!
Wow! Awesome blue shirt! Very impressive!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! :)
Great PJ's - you rule Zak. I love the grandkid Christmas eve jammies too. I'm glad you had a great Christmas. I hope we hear about your next adventure soon!
You MADE that shirt?! So impressive!
wow! I'm so glad to have sister-in-laws who can sew! Jessie made a pillow case last weekend and loved it. If we have any sewing questions - I know who to call!
ok ok ok ok.. SO i love the hole in zaks sock! classic! I say I like because i too sport the occasional 'holy' sock. way to keep it real.
Post a Comment