Thursday, February 12, 2009

Elder Mason!

My darling baby brother comes home from his mission in ONE WEEK! I am so excited to see him and to fill each other in on the past 2 years. He has been such a great missionary! I can tell from his emails that he has been working so hard.

A couple of people have asked me if we are going to pick him up. No. We are not. He has been serving in Montreal and this is what it looks like up there right now:







No thanks. I will be just fine with him coming home to us.

For anyone that is interested he will be speaking in church on Sunday, Feb 22 at 11:00 in Draper. Pass it on. Call me if you need directions.

5 comments:

tiffany said...

how exciting welcome home elder mason its always nice to have missionaries especally family missionaries come home i wouldnt go pick him up either snow is not my friend

Lori said...

We are so happy that your baby brother will be home soon after serving so faithfully. After looking at those pictures I wouldn't go anywhere near that place either!

Katy said...

Holy Snow!! I remember one year when my brother David was about 3 the snow in Price got to about 4 1/2 feet tall, but not like in those pictures! Amazing! Glad we don't have that much here!

Welcome home to your Brother! That is Awesome!

heidi said...

That snow is nutso! Very exciting to have your brother home. I don't know if I've even met him. Weird. Maybe we'll come to the homecoming. Thanks for the info.

sarah savage said...

oh my gosh- my little brother is serving in montreal right now, too! whoa! it's elder thomas; i bet they know each other!