Yea! Congratulations!!
congrats cant wait till you get here
We will miss you!!! But it will be fun to visit.
How neat! Vegas will be lots of fun! Congrats to the two of you!
Aunt Marb and Uncle Steve are looking forward to having you close. Cant wait to see you. You are always welcome here any time. Love Marb
I am so excited Tiff we can play. I can't wait till you get here. Congrats guys!!!
I'm super excited for you and super sad for me. We will miss you A LOT. Round the world will never be the same without you two.
YAY for you guys!! And sad for us. :(
Please, please, please make Zak dress up like the mascot for Halloween this year!!! And take lots of pictures. - Kent
I wondered what happened to you...congrats!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yea! Congratulations!!
congrats cant wait till you get here
We will miss you!!! But it will be fun to visit.
How neat! Vegas will be lots of fun! Congrats to the two of you!
Aunt Marb and Uncle Steve are looking forward to having you close. Cant wait to see you. You are always welcome here any time.
Love Marb
I am so excited Tiff we can play. I can't wait till you get here. Congrats guys!!!
I'm super excited for you and super sad for me. We will miss you A LOT. Round the world will never be the same without you two.
YAY for you guys!! And sad for us. :(
Please, please, please make Zak dress up like the mascot for Halloween this year!!! And take lots of pictures. - Kent
I wondered what happened to you...congrats!
Post a Comment