
We are getting settled in to life here, and things have been going pretty well.
In our quest to become citizens of Nevada, we headed down to the DMV to get our licenses. According to Nevada State Law anyone under the age of 25 has to take the written exam. So, after waiting in line for 45 minutes I dutifully stepped up to the testing booth, swiftly failed and was invited to retake the test tomorrow after studying up on the Drivers' Ed Manual. Apparently it is important to know how many days you can spend in Juvi for underage drinking.
Awesome.
Zak made it up to the eye exam before failing miserably. The lady behind the counter silently shook her head in disbelief as he tried to dictate the top row of numbers. Now we have to find his glasses that are still packed in one of the many boxes around our apartment.
Look out for us people!! We are a couple of crazy drivers. Even the crazy haired tattoo guy down the street can get a driver's license, but not us...
We laughed for like 20 minutes and then went home to drown our sorrows in chocolate milk.

7 comments:
:D I am mostly just sorry that you have to go back to the LV DMV (ie - hell on Earth) a second time! Good luck!!
haha You're funny, Tiff. Good job, losers. May the force be with you tomorrow.
That was really funny. You guys live in Vegas!!
im so sorry lindz is right lv dmv hell on earth i had to go there a couple weeks ago to renew my drivers license from the time i walked in to the time i walked out 2 hours and i still had to wait to for them to mail me my licensence
my blog is private however i inveted zak and if i can get your email address i will invite you too i posted the vegas driving rules email me to tiffanytaylor2910@yahoo.com
That is so funny! You need alot of luck getting to know new streets, Rand had a hard time navigating the freeways trying to find a hotel. I can't wait to hear how you'll be filling your days while Zak's in school. It sounds like you have a couple of good leads for a job. GOOD LUCK there!
Oh sad! I would fail the written test if I had to take it again, that's for sure. Good luck on the test!
That is awesome. I failed the driving test 3 times... but I was 16 and I had to drive that hugest Grand Marquis station wagon ever. It's hard to make a u-turn without running over the curb!
Post a Comment