
My good friend Dave got married a couple of weeks ago. I was honored to be one of his Groomsmen, along with my brother Mason and our friends Adam and Peter. In High school, I had always been friends with the guys, and as a result, I have never been a bridesmaid. Dave and Sinda were so thoughtful to think of inviting me to be part of their wedding party!

"Groomsman" and her hubby.

Dave and his groomsmen at the Temple.

Congrats guys! What a cute couple!
6 comments:
That is awesome! Love the outfit, very nice!
Tiff you look sexy. You totally pulled off the groomsmen outfit! I love it! And I miss you!
That is so fun!! YOu looked great!
You are the prettiest groomsman I've seen. I love the yellow tie!
Tiff! You totally found an awesome outfit! Way to go! :)
You are too cute I love it!
Post a Comment