Stuff I miss about Utah:
- Rain
- Mountains
- Cozy
- The Y on the Mountain
- Billboards advertising "Modest Formal Wear"
- Billboards advertising " Modest Lingerie"
- Family
- Friends
- Ikea
- Fabric Stores- I know there are some here, but I have yet to find a close one.
- My long hair (I know that this doesn't really have anything to do with UT, but when we made the decision to move I was in no emotional state to get a hair cut but I did anyway and I am now stuck with this weird shaggy mop on top of my head. I blame Vegas.)
Stuff that I like in Las Vegas:
- 90 degrees and sunny.
- Swimming in the pool.
- Palm trees
- Our new apartment
- H&M
- Family
- New Friends
- The fact that things really aren't that different.
5 comments:
lets be honest- the rain we've been having ISN'T very normal for utah either, but I've been enjoying it!
You hair looked really cute the last time I saw you (and is still pretty long to me!)
And I miss the heck out of you and will try to be happy and not possessive at the idea of you making new friends!
At least you know what you have to look forward to when you come back!! :)
The billboard thing cracks me up - Vegas billboards are a little different. Your apartment rules! I want to see you hair - you need to blog it.
the first few weeks are the hardest! and luckily you love the heat. that would make it soooo much worse for me!!
Welcome to Las Vegas Tiff & Zak!!! Don't forget you have family here. Lenny can take you shooting too and that is fun with an automatic weapon! Vegas grows on you and you get so you don't even see those bill boards!!! You just quit looking at them and it will be fine! Where do you live? Call me 631-9694(H) or 445-2377(C)or Larry's cell 445-2392 and email is lawcintay@netzero.net We really want to get together with you. What ward are you in and what part of town are you in? Love, Cindy
Post a Comment