I love that movie too even if I am not the right age for it...I have always loved it!!! It is just so cute!!! How is life in Vegas for Tiff the redhead? I am available if you need a shopping buddy etc. I want you and Zak to come over for dinner...please call me, we are playing phone tag!!! Are you working? I am not...jobs are hard to get when you are 58! Love Ya, Auntie Cindy
Hey Tiff I also love to sew and I have a sewing class at my house once a month for RS. You are welcome to come we are now learning to make quilt blocks and it is very interesting and fun and you could meet some cute new friends!!! Love Ya, Cindy
5 comments:
That is so true!
I love that movie too even if I am not the right age for it...I have always loved it!!! It is just so cute!!! How is life in Vegas for Tiff the redhead? I am available if you need a shopping buddy etc. I want you and Zak to come over for dinner...please call me, we are playing phone tag!!! Are you working? I am not...jobs are hard to get when you are 58! Love Ya, Auntie Cindy
Hey Tiff I also love to sew and I have a sewing class at my house once a month for RS. You are welcome to come we are now learning to make quilt blocks and it is very interesting and fun and you could meet some cute new friends!!! Love Ya, Cindy
We definately need to rewatch Ted and Bill - I remember it being funny.
Righteous! Love that one too! Party on!
Post a Comment