Sooo... I know its been a while since my last post but I have been busy. A friend of mine asked if I would make a Blessing Dress for her new baby girl. I was super nervous to experiment on something so important and meaningful, but I did my best and I hope it is what she had in mind. I think it turned out pretty good for a beginner. (The pictures don't do it justice, if I say so myself...)
Saturday, September 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is adorable! And SO impressive! Man, I wish I would have taken sewing classes at BYU. I'm attempting a dress for myself right now but the fabric is going to be tricky. I don't even know what it is. I usually go for basic cotton so this is new territory.
Holy cow!! I know where to go for my next baby! Seriously, that's impressive.
WOW!! Great job! That looks beautiful! Very nice!
Oh soooo darling! You did an awesome job on it. You need to do a post with pictures of the baby in the dress.
wow that is amazing im so impressed
TIFFANY!!! That is amazingly beautiful!! Wow, you are so talented. Why couldn't you be around when my girls were babies?? And also come live by me and teach me to sew. You are awesome.
wow, that's beautiful! i'm completely impressed. way to go!
Tiff, I am totally and utterly impressed. I love to sew too. I guess you heard our Tiffany's wedding is postponed...we don't know when it will be yet. Come see us tomorrow Labor Day...we can feed you steak! Love Ya, Aunt Cindy
Wow! That is impressive! You and Zack are turning into some fabulous seamsters! Good Job!!
How beautiful! It looks a lot like Teylor's blessing dress. I will have to send you pictures. Your friend is a lucky lady!
I love that Zak sews with you two. Very cool!
Holy stinkin' cow! You have some mad skills chica! fabulous Job!
So beautiful! You are amazing! And that Zak isn't too shabby himself. :)
I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it! Norah does too:)
Post a Comment