Wednesday, December 02, 2009

By the way...

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker


We tried to keep it quiet for as long as possible, but my belly is beginning to betray me. I am due on May 6th and we find out if it is a boy or girl on December 16th!

So far so good. I have been sick, but I don't feel like I can really complain. There are so many people that get REALLY sick, so I don't feel like it has been that bad. Its headaches that have had me down. I get about 3-4 BIG ones per week. **Sigh*** The things they don't tell you about...

Did I mention that we are VERY EXCITED!?

16 comments:

Linz said...

Yea!! Congratulations! I am so so so excited for you all! Hope you feel okay and those headaches go away!

Yea!!!

lisalisa said...

YAAAAAAYYYYY! Congratulations Tif!

Hollie Anderson said...

Congrats!!!

The Kynastons said...

HOORAY!!! Congrats Tiffanie! I'm so excited for you. That'll be so fun to find out what you're having in a couple weeks...I think that was my favorite day of my pregnancy. Hope your headaches go away soon!

Gretchen said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!! That is so so so exciting!!!!! :) :)

Jen said...

Wow TIffany! CONGRATS! So excited for you two!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Im so excited for you babe!!

you're gonna be such a great mom:)

-Kat

Jen Adair said...

Congrats!

mandi said...

I'm excited for the Baby Rassy!! He/She's gonna be CUTE!

Linz said...

BTW - well done on keeping that quiet for 18 weeks. Wow. That's something special!

Now, I would like to see the betraying belly!! (Chant with me people) Belly Pic! Belly pic!

Pam and Rand said...

I did see the tiniest bump last week, so exciting! You look fab. I really hope the headaches ease up for you. Not fun - but the outcome is sooo worth it!

Melissa Tiek said...

Pretty sure we need to see a belly picture...and congratulations! We can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Stephie Lynne Purcell said...

woot woot! you will be the cutest mom... ever. congrats!

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys!

sarah savage said...

haha congratulations, tiffany and zak! how exciting!

Julie said...

That's awesome news! Having a child is the best thing ever. We're so excited for you!