That is so wonderful for you two!!! I had a girl first too and it is awesome!!! She will be so so so cute...just look at her Mommy and Daddy!!! Love Ya, Cindy
Oh Tiffy!!!!! Congrats girl!!! It was great to see you at the Graduations wish we could have talked longer. Just wanted you to know I think about you a lot I still have that email you sent me from facbook with yu email and phone and kick myself all the time for not using it. If you need any baby advice (which I'm sure you don't) let me know. Love you!
11 comments:
How exciting, congrats! Little girls are so fun!
yayayayay! she will be the cutest and have adorable clothes! :)
YAY!!!! Girls are so much fun!! And, I think, it's good to have a girl first. Congratulations!!
Cuuuuuuuute!!! I'm excited!
That is so wonderful for you two!!! I had a girl first too and it is awesome!!! She will be so so so cute...just look at her Mommy and Daddy!!! Love Ya, Cindy
yay how exciting a baby girl woo hoo
CONGRATS WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!
Super fun - she looks cute already.
YAY!!! Congrat!!! Girls are so much fun...and you'll definitely be seeing a lot of pink! Hope you guys are doing well!
I am so excited for you! May is such a pretty time of year too! Congrats :)Being a mommy is so much fun!
Oh Tiffy!!!!! Congrats girl!!! It was great to see you at the Graduations wish we could have talked longer. Just wanted you to know I think about you a lot I still have that email you sent me from facbook with yu email and phone and kick myself all the time for not using it. If you need any baby advice (which I'm sure you don't) let me know.
Love you!
Post a Comment