7 Weeks

12 Weeks

16 Weeks- When I thought I just couldn't hide it anymore. (What a crazy I am!)

20 Weeks- When I had my first melt down over my clothes not fitting- I really couldn't breathe in my jeans.

24 Weeks

28 Weeks- Just when you think I can't get any bigger than this...

33 Weeks- ...I do.

36 Weeks

13 comments:
You have a big baby in your tummy that we're gonna see real soon!! YAY!!! She looks like she's sticking her little bum out as far as she can and just relaxing in there. You look so cute STILL! And you're almost done! How do you do it, Tiff??
I'm excited to say hey to you guys this weekend! Tell Zak to give me your address!
You look so great!
Oh I remember that feeling so well. I thought "there is NO possibly way my stomach can expand one more centimeter!!!" but it just kept on growing :)You are one of those lucky pregnant women, though, that has a cute belly and then is still TINY everywhere else. You look so great! And you are getting so close, hooray!
When will that baby get here!!??!!
For cute! I, unfortunately, did not really take a before picture...oh well. You look great! And I can't wait to see what baby Rassy looks like!
Well, your tummy is certainly all baby and it looks like you haven't gained anything on your body!!! We want to see you guys...come over for Sunday dinner!!! give us a call 631-9694 (H) Zak has my cell. Love Ya, Aunt Cindy
And you still look great! When is the big day?
My favorite post EVER. I was telling Heather today how sad I am not seeing you fully prego. You look so cute!! I can't wait to see that red headed neice of mine!
You are an adorable pregnant lady. It's fun the 1st time around - don't you think? I CANNOT WAIT!! Not too much longer.
PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE... Let us know when that baby girl gets here!!! I just can't wait! Tiffany do you have a million quilts for her? Or could you use one otherwise I will find something else to make or buy. I was so sad I didn't get to come to your shower!!! Love, Aunt Cindy
Sis! you are about ready to pop! I can't wait cuz then I get to see you!
Please post week 40 - we need to see.
I guess I need to check blogs more often. :) Cute belly. I'm so excited to see her!
Post a Comment