You are super cute pregnant! Enjoy the last 12 weeks of pregnancy. Time seems to fly once they get here! It is crazy to me that my little boy is almost 8 months old! Have you guys decided on a name?
You look so adorable with that big watermelon inside!!! She will be so so so cute!!! Please call us as soon as you can after she comes!!! Only one day left...I can't wait!!! Love Ya, Cindy
11 comments:
you are so cute pregnent thanks for shareing
So, SO cute! You look amazing and I love your shirt!
Awww! You look so so cute! Great pictures! Thanks for posting them!!
You are super cute pregnant! Enjoy the last 12 weeks of pregnancy. Time seems to fly once they get here! It is crazy to me that my little boy is almost 8 months old! Have you guys decided on a name?
you cute little thing.
You are adorable! And I love the shirt. I feel closer to you already now that I can picture you pregnant. :)
Awesome pictures! Christine is so talented. We need an updated one and one 4 weeks from now too. Has the bump gotten bigger?
I love them!! You are the cutest pregnant girl EVAH!
You're beautiful!
these pictures are adorable!! you look so cute Tiffanie! congrats on your pregnancy! :)
You look so adorable with that big watermelon inside!!! She will be so so so cute!!! Please call us as soon as you can after she comes!!! Only one day left...I can't wait!!! Love Ya, Cindy
Post a Comment