Yea! Congratulations! She is beautiful!!! (Did you get the gift I sent you? I hope so!)
Hooray! So tiny and cute. Congratulations!
Congrats Tiff on a beautiful little girl!! Oh man, I just love seeing picture of brand new babies. There is nothing better. I'm so happy for you!
Congrats! I hope everything went well! I saw your parents at a wedding reception a few weeks ago! They showed us a picture! She's beautiful!!
I love her. She is so beautiful. I'm so jealous might I add.
She is so adorable, Tiff, please let me know when would be a good time for me to come see her. Call me at 631-9694. I can't wait!!! What a doll!!! Love, Cindy
Congrats!! She is so cute!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yea! Congratulations! She is beautiful!!! (Did you get the gift I sent you? I hope so!)
Hooray! So tiny and cute. Congratulations!
Congrats Tiff on a beautiful little girl!! Oh man, I just love seeing picture of brand new babies. There is nothing better. I'm so happy for you!
Congrats! I hope everything went well! I saw your parents at a wedding reception a few weeks ago! They showed us a picture! She's beautiful!!
I love her. She is so beautiful. I'm so jealous might I add.
She is so adorable, Tiff, please let me know when would be a good time for me to come see her. Call me at 631-9694. I can't wait!!! What a doll!!! Love, Cindy
Congrats!! She is so cute!!
Post a Comment