Friday, June 04, 2010

Sleeping Like a Baby


Anyone who uses this phrase has never tried sleeping with one. I do not think it means what you think it means.

"Who needs sleep? Well you're never gonna get it.
Who needs sleep? Tell me whats that for.
Who needs sleep? Be happy with what you're getting. There's a guy who's been awake since the Second World War."

-Barenaked Ladies



9 comments:

Bgrishinko said...

It gets easier. I promise. That first couple months are a killer though. My grades dropped a whole letter thanks to our Lucas.

SMITH FAMILY said...

She will Start sleeping better soon. The first few months are the hardest. It helps so much when you can move them out of your room. Then you dont wake up to every whine even when they are still sleeping.

Pam and Rand said...

Such great pictures! Super Cute!

The Nicholsons said...

Don't worry- it get better after the first few months! It is so hard when you don't get enough sleep. She will surprise you one night. You'll wake up before she does and rush into her room to make sure she is okay! It is so wonderful when they start sleeping through the night!

mandi said...

Tiff, I heart you and Evelynn! Get over here and let me hold her while you sleep. GOSH! I know it's so hard, but also a tiny slice of heaven, huh.

Jaime said...

You must be really tired if you can sleep with that towell on your head! OUCH! I LOVE that last picture - it's so cute!

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm not sure why everyone says it gets so much better - because your life will never be the same again. Maybe people should say - "you'll get used to it soon!" or "you'll like her more in a few weeks, so you won't be so annoyed" or "just wait until you have two!". - Kent

Kent and Leisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Larry and Cindy said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! Please let me know when I can come see her. I have tried several times but they just were not a good time. So let's set something up!!! Love To All Cindy