she is cute
Look at the beautiful eyelashes on her! Hope to meet her someday soon! Love you guys!
Tiffany, her eyes are absolutely stunning! I'll bet you two are the best parents!
I LOVE that picture of her in the bath! So cute!
Tiff I love all the cute pictures. Especially the last one of her in the bath. She is so cute. Thanks for sharing! :)
She is just a doll!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
she is cute
Look at the beautiful eyelashes on her! Hope to meet her someday soon! Love you guys!
Tiffany, her eyes are absolutely stunning! I'll bet you two are the best parents!
I LOVE that picture of her in the bath! So cute!
Tiff I love all the cute pictures. Especially the last one of her in the bath. She is so cute. Thanks for sharing! :)
She is just a doll!!
Post a Comment