Evelynn at 4 months
I can't believe how big she is getting! She is my little buddy.
She is a professional drooler and loves to go outside.
She loves to touch things and will scratch at them with her cute little fingers.
I consider it a good day when I can keep one sock on her. She rarely gets to have 2 warm feet.
I can't believe how big she is getting! She is my little buddy.
She is a professional drooler and loves to go outside.
She loves to touch things and will scratch at them with her cute little fingers.
I consider it a good day when I can keep one sock on her. She rarely gets to have 2 warm feet.

6 comments:
i totally see Tiff in those eyes!
and the sock thing... totally impossible...
She is so cute Tiff! How are you doing these days? Have you ever heard of Robeez? They are shoes that don't fall off! I got a pair from my baby shower and I love them!
She is a cutie!!!! And - is that a candy machine in your dining room?!? :)
Great pictures! (You need to post more!!!)
Love.
Hee hee. Tiff I am blog stalking you (I worked with Zaccy....). I LOVE that one with her keys on her foot. And the sock situation makes me laugh. Grant loves eating his. Must be a baby thing... I mean, I don't eat my socks. Normally...
She's a doll Tiff. Fun to see! Miss seeing you hope all is well.
Post a Comment