We call her Noodle.

I took Noodle to her first play. We saw Crazy for You and she loved it! I had to take her out a few times because she was yelling and singing and babbling excitedly at all of the lights and sounds. I'm pretty sure that she thought the applause at the end was for her. She smiled so big and screamed at her adoring fans.

5 comments:
Look at those bright eyes!! Love it!
she is besutiful
I love the play poster - so cute. I love the way she screams in delight when she likes something. Oh man - I want her now! She is so adorable. I love each and every picture!
Hey, Megan stole my comment. I was just gonna say my new name for her is "Bright Eyes!" I love the toe sucking. She's cute!
She is a doll!!
Post a Comment