Yes I am still alive and I will be sure to blog my efy adventures. For now look at what my wonderful boyfriend sent me (with a special thanks to Zak, Jaime, Jessie, Teylor and Kobe).
Wow - efy must keep you busy - I did wonder if you were "alive". Those are pretty flowers - your boyfriend must be super great- in fact - he might be the all time best. (I'm not partial at all - he he). I felt bad you weren't with us for The Devil Wears Prada - I guess Friday included more who could go (which excluded you). We missed you. We need to plan something again soon! The summer is flying by- and of course - you'll be headed for Chicago before you know it. Are you getting excited?
6 comments:
Wow - efy must keep you busy - I did wonder if you were "alive". Those are pretty flowers - your boyfriend must be super great- in fact - he might be the all time best. (I'm not partial at all - he he). I felt bad you weren't with us for The Devil Wears Prada - I guess Friday included more who could go (which excluded you). We missed you. We need to plan something again soon! The summer is flying by- and of course - you'll be headed for Chicago before you know it. Are you getting excited?
That was fun to come see you at work. The kids were so excited! Hope you are having fun at efy.
I just talked to Zak and he said you were at EFY. Isn't that pretty much 24 7? I hope you have a great few weeks and we'll see you soon!
That Zak. What a romantic. He must be head-over-heels.
Flowers symbolize love and that must be what Zak wanted to say to you and give to you to remind you to love.
I can't wait for Chicago!!! (Only one month!!!!!!!!!!) efy is crazy, but fun. Only two more weeks of it.
Post a Comment