Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Where's my Sports Page?


I work in the Student Athlete Academic Center at BYU. Every morning when I go in to work I go through the newspaper and clip articles about BYU sports. This morning the newspaper was there but not the sports section. I went wandering all over the office trying to find it. I finally found it in Jamal Willis's office. Jamal Willis is an academic advisor, and BYU's all time leading rusher, played for the San Francisco 49ers... he is a really cool guy. I never thought that I would end up fighting over the sports section of the newspaper with a record holding ex-pro football player.

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Jamal Willis works in your office??? That is the coolest. So did you get the sports section back? I was a huge 49ers fan back in the day, but ever since Steve Young left I have lost interest. Shows what my real interests are...

mandi said...

Jamal Willis was in my Geology class once upon a time. So I'm cool too! just kidding. That's awesome - he's super cute.

tiffanie said...

You are cool Mandi!

Jaime said...

Jed doesn't believe me that Jamal Willis played for BYU and for the 49ers. He insists that he played for the U and the Saints. Are there possibly 2 Jamal Willis' or is Jed once again - wrong?

tiffanie said...

Eh, Jeds wrong. I don't know, maybe there are two. Tell him to google it...

Jeni said...

This has nothing to do with sports, but you guys better be blogging your entire trip to Chicago since I can't go, or at least email me updates!

mandi said...

Tiffanie, stop making out with Zak so he can post a new blog!!! Then you can do one too, while you're at it. :)

payne8 said...

Freak I want to fight over the sprorts page with an ex-pro jees!