The chocolate episode ends on SUNDAY! I am so excited, only two more days.
When Wendy's introduced the Vanilla Frosty, I felt betrayed. Why would they even consider inventing a frosty that was something other than chocolate?! To me, Frosty=Chocolate and is not to be followed by the question "What flavor?" Today I wanted a treat in between classes so I ran to Wendy's for a frosty thinking that I would cave in and try vanilla. Don't get me wrong, I really like vanilla ice cream, and the frosty was ok, but I couldn't hold back my disappointment.
(Yes this is really the most exciting thing that is going on in my life. I apologize for not having more interesting stories to share. I guess I did have a dream where I was hanging out with the football team and Mia got taken by The Others, but that's about it.)
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You know, that does make me a bit miffed. I have to specify what kind of frosty I want now?? I guess they wouldn't ASSUME that you want a vanilla one... but still.
I think you should explain the whole Mia getting kidnapped by the others dream.... unless that is all there is to explain...
There really wasn't that much to the dream. I was living in a little house and the football team was staying there because they had a game the next day. The creepy bearded Others guy from Lost was following me around saying annoying things. Then Mia was there for a little bit two, she was staying at my house. Then I turned around and Mia and the creepy bearded guy were gone and I freaked out. Then I woke up, the end.
I think you've had too many Lost marathons.
Tiffany - I know how you feel about the vanilla frosty - total betrayal! We took the kids to Wendy's after the hike and they got vanilla frosty's. Rand got one too and one small bite was all it took to feel total disappointment. Why mess with the yummy chocolate frosty anyways!
The vanilla frosty is gag me with a spoon nasty. I don't know what they were thinking!
I have had crazy lost dreams too. At least now we won't be cramming 20 episodes in one week. One episode a week will be better. I can't wait for Wednesday! Hooray!
Hmmm...I was excited for the vanilla frosty because I don't like the chocolate. But if it's that gross maybe I won't.
TIFF - THERE'S GOTTA BE SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE!!! TIME TO UPDATE.
Wow! Talk about a "vanilla" life! I guess it is good you have nothing more dramatic than that happening in your life.
The vanilla frosty just doesn't cut it. The chocolate is so much better. They should discontinue the vanilla frosty immediately.
By the way, I've tried to watch Lost a couple of times and all it is about is people being mean to each other. Where is the appeal?
Wow, I just saw this--sorry, I haven't looked in a while--if you updated more I would :).
Vanilla frosty=lame. I ordered a frosty the other day and then got nervous because I didn't specify--they brought chocolate--phew!
I HATE dreams like the Others taking Mia. I'm glad I didn't have that one though--that would have freaked me out too much. Those dreams are frequent after watching lots of LOST late at night.
Are you guys trick or treating tonight? Get lots of chocolate for me!!
Post a Comment