Anyway... I'm getting better and getting ready for finals. Thats about all the news from me for now. The football game was SO GREAT! That was fun. And trying to sing the Messiah was cool too. I will have to practice so I actually know it next time.

Here's Johny...!!!!!

8 comments:
Good game. I'm glad you are finally getting better. Being sick is so crappy.
PS Johny Harline is getting married on Saturday. I guess some kids wanted to through a "We Love Johny Harline Party" and he was like "sorry guys, I can't go cuz Im getting married." Random.
ooooh. that sounds awful tiffanie. i'm glad you're better! seriously, after sickness in our house, i always vow not to go anywhere so we won't get infected again...that's not really realistic though. i'm sure we're infected our fair share of victims.
That is terrible, Tiff! I can't believe you lost 10 pounds - from where??? I haven't been sick like that for a long time (Knock on wood). I'm glad you at were ok for Thanksgiving and the Messiah!
I HATE throwing up!! It's the worst thing ever. Even to lose 10 pounds. I'm glad you're OK now!
Did you know this post is over a month and a half old??? Booooorrrriiing. Let's get with the program Tiffany!
Post some wedding stuff. If we read it all on your blog we won't all ask you every time we see you.
It's been 2 months!!!! I'm going to barf if I see this post again. haha.
Post a Comment