Saturday, February 10, 2007

Weird Dreams

Lately I have been having some pretty strange dreams. I don't know if it is stress or what, but here are some of the strangest:

In one of my dreams my mom and I were driving to Canada in a snowstorm. we stopped at my ex boyfriend's house and he tried to hold my hand. I got really mad at him and told him that I was going to marry zak. My mom got in our car and started to drive away, but it was in really busy traffic so it was going really slowly and I jumped out to go and do something, but when I got back to the car all of the traffic including my car was gone. Then a strange guy came and said he knew where I could find my car and He took me to a receptionist's desk where they took me prisoner. Then I woke up.

In another dream, I was in my apartment and zak was with me. Then zak turned into a mean guy that I knew in high school and wouldn't let me leave my apartment.

Another night I dreamed that Zak and I were married and were living in a condo but half of the building of condos was part of the mental hospital. The hallways were blocked off with doors so the patients couldn't get out of their section of the building. One night, someone opened all of the doors so the patients could come out and eat any babies or kids in the building. Zak disappeared and left me to find away out of the building by myself. Then I woke up.

In my latest dream, I was with my family at a Sea World show and we were chosen to do a suicide demonstration for the crowd. First I put my family in a cereal box and then I got in with them and the sea world people threw us in the pool. A giant bronze cougar was swimming around chasing our cereal box trying to eat us. Half way through the show we decided that we didn't want to die anymore, so a giant Coca Cola polar bear came and saved us. The I woke up.

AM I A PSYCHO?! Proly. Can't I have normal happy dreams?

PS only 81 days!

7 comments:

Jeni said...

I think you are under a great deal of stress. I remember one freaky dream I had when Ike and I were engaged: I had a dream that I had married the wrong guy and was still in love with Ike - I woke up so relieved because it was the worst feeling!

heidi said...

Being engaged is STRESSFUL. Zak better not do any of those mean things to you!

Those dreams are really crazy. I can't imagine waking up to them. Poor Tiffy. Hopefully they'll stop after May 3rd.

Jaime said...

Woe Nellie! Those are bad ones. I'm sure it is from being so stressed with everything. I had terrible dreams right before I had Jess. I would be holding a new baby and realize I hadn't fed her for days and she was a little skeleton. It was terrible! I think I was way scared for the big change of being a mom. Maybe if you eat a little chocolate right before bed - then you will have sweet dreams. hehe.

mandi said...

haha Jaime - I had those baby dreams, too! They're so scary.

I can't believe it's only 81 more days - that sounds really soon. No wonder you're stressed! Good luck with everything - and let us know if we can help!

Pam and Rand said...

The dreams are very wierd Tiff, but I can assure you that Zak would never be mean, unless he has a full personality transformation.

I've had similar dreams where I'm with the wrong guy and am so relieved to wake up and be with Rand - I relate Jen - And the baby dreams are the worst- my worst is being in an elevator with five little kids running around and then the walls disappear and I can't keep you all close to me - someone always ran off the edge and I'd wake up in a panic. I hate stressful dreams!

Maddie said...

When I was little I would have dreams that our house would be on a cliff. And everything would be in black and white. And a cheetah would chase me of the edge. When I hit the bottom I wake up. I would have that dream a lot. Tiffanie! you never leave comments on my blog! Please come visit!

Maddie said...

A Coca Cola polar bear came and saved you? That's weird.