Friday, March 16, 2007

Elder Mason






This is my darling baby brother, Mason. He left on a mission about a month ago and I miss him. he will be serving the the Canada, Montreal, French Speaking Mission (after he is finished at the MTC). So enjoy a few pics of this adorable stud muffin. I miss him lots.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

I can't believe how much he looks like you! What a cutie! You need to tell me what food is in the 2nd picture - that's not a pizza is it?

Jeni said...

Ah, what a cutie. Hey, I dated someone that looked a lot like him when I was in college. Ironically, his last name was Mason. So, I'm guessing he hasn't had to go see my dad yet. If he does my dad will take good care of him.

tiffanie said...

Yup, thats Chicago style pizza, and it is amazing! (Remember the one we had on our trip to Chicago?, yeah, thats the stuff.)

Jeni- I forget, what does your dad do? He works at the MTC?

Jeni said...

He's the medical director (aka the only M.D. there - but there is also a D.O. that works with him) so he sees all the twisted knees and ankles from the 19 year old boys taking their pent up frustration out on the basketball court and the homesickness and fun stuff like that.

Pam and Rand said...

He is really cute Tiff - it's hard to have them gone - but time Zak will help comfort you I'm sure. That pizza is amazing - where was that?

sugarbritches said...

My husbands grandparents are from Montreal. I went there several times and really liked it. i wish i knew french because it was around the time that they were converting to french and everything, the sign on the street and store signs were all in french and i didnt have a clue what they were saying. it was really hot and humid in the summer and really really cold in the winter.

Emily Ann said...

I miss him too, thanks for the pictures.