Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Eldon Mauray Payne



My grandpa passed away on Sunday, May 20th. He was almost 81 years old. My uncle made this site and I invite all of you to visit it when you get a chance. http://www.designsharp.com/mauray/



Here is most of my family. I say "most" because it is missing 14 people, but with a family that size, "most" is pretty darn good.

6 comments:

Zak said...

Your grandfather was an attractive man.

Maddie said...

I'm so sorry Tiffany! That was only 3 days ago!

Maddie said...

Tiffanie I mean.

mandi said...

A new post! Hooray! But it's a sad one. I'm really sorry about your Grandpa!

Your family is really cute - I like how each family has matching shirts.

heidi said...

Hey Zak, that's what I was thinking! But you're a guy, so you shouldn't be thinking it...hmmm. He was quite a handsome devil in his younger years especially.

I'm sorry too. That's sad especially for your grandma.

Jaime said...

Is it your dad's dad? He looks like your dad anyway. I'm sorry about your Grandpa. Was he at the wedding?