We celebrated my dad's Birthday by going up to Park City for the weekend. We went to my FAVORITE favorite Mexican restaurant and ate the YUMMIEST chicken Flautas you can imagine.
We carved pumpkins while we were up there. sorry that the pictures are so lame (blogger is being dumb.) But Zak carved an awesome one with our last name going around it all fancy.
Hi friend!! Bobby wants to find a good mexican restaraunt, so you'll have to tell us where this one is!! Also- let us know and we should play sometime!!
Was it Baja Cantina? Me and Jed LOVE that place. We've had many fun dates up there. And of course Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is just a few feet away. YUM.
5 comments:
It looks like Zak would have been able to spell Rasmuss and then run out of room. Am I right? am I right?
Hi friend!! Bobby wants to find a good mexican restaraunt, so you'll have to tell us where this one is!! Also- let us know and we should play sometime!!
Was it Baja Cantina? Me and Jed LOVE that place. We've had many fun dates up there. And of course Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is just a few feet away. YUM.
Those pumpkins are so cool! Good job guys.
Nope! I spelled the whole rasmussen. I will blog the other sides of it.
Good work on the pumpkins! Also, I tagged you on my blog - go see the post for details. :)
Post a Comment