Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Leaves

Yesterday, I was walking down the long stairs by the Richard's building to go to work. At the bottom of the stairs there is a huge, HUGE tree with big yellow leaves on it. When I was walking down the stairs the wind started to blow and a whole bunch of leaves started blowing off the tree. It was so crazy! It looked like it was snowing. I just kept walking and staring at the leaves ahead of me, so I didn't realize that I was in the middle of the leaf storm. The leaves started smacking me in the head and face, really hard and I felt dumb. It was really funny though.

the end

(Yeah, there's not a lot going on with me at the moment. Stay tuned for more exciting episodes.)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Too bad someone wasn't there to snap your picture. I bet it looked really cool! :) And - it WAS a great post. I hate HATE those stairs at BYU. They are forever long.

Linz said...

That's funny! I frequently get caught in strange situations like that. I don't know how, though!

Pam and Rand said...

It sounds like the time I got swarmed with mosquitoes when I was inspecting some swamp land. All of a sudden I was attacked. I was hopping around and slapping them - I'm glad it wasn't where too many people could see me.

karla said...

Hey, I think that getting smacked in the face by picturesquely falling leaves is a very exciting episode. :)

heidi said...

That's hilarious! I wish you had a video so we could all laugh together.

P.S. Did you wear your pocket shirt today and put all your essentials in it?