Friday, March 28, 2008

EASTER!

I love Easter! It is my favorite holiday out of ALL of them. I love the symbolism of the day. I love the chocolate, I love that we hide candy all over our house. I love that we celebrate the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I love Ash Wednesday, Lent, Palm Sunday, and Good Friday (Even though I don't really celebrate most of these events, they are still a fun way to count down to spring).
This is my favorite way to die Easter eggs. You drip birthday candle wax on the egg before putting it in dye. It makes cool little bumpy dots. When we were little, we used to call them dinosaur eggs.

My mom made each of us a fudge Easter egg. Very yummy. She gets into Easter as much or more than I do.

We had an Egg Hunt in my back yard with my cousins. Too bad it was to early for flowers- Crazy Spring in Utah.

9 comments:

Linz said...

EEkK!! I love you dino eggs! What a great idea!!!!! Thanks! Happy Easter (late) and happy spring!!

tiffany said...

i love the dino eggs as well they are way cool

megan... said...

I want to eat your easter candy!!

heidi said...

mmmm...fudge eggs...

mandi said...

Those fudge eggs are beautimous!! And I like the candle wax idea. Glad your Easter was swellll.

Kent and Leisy said...

where did you get the design for your header? I LOVE it!

Jaime said...

You still get to hunt for easter eggs?? lucky duck. I'm going to have to include myself in the kids egg hunting next year and just have Jed hide everything! Now that's an idea...

I love you eggs!

Cory & Alli said...

That's so cool how you used birthday candles! I want to try that! I'm not even gonna wait for next Easter!

Hollie Anderson said...

We MUST play. I declare the week after finals official "Hollie, Tony, Zak, and Tiffanie play week". We miss you guys!!!