Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Look What I Made!

This is my Japanese design that I made in my floral design class. I love love that class, and would recommend it to anyone. The only things that really bug me about this creation is that I used a glass container (its what I had) so you can see all of the moss in the bottom, and some of the fern is a little out of control. Other than that, I'm so proud of myself!


6 comments:

Linz said...

Pretty!!! That sounds like a really fun class! Way to go!!

tiffany said...

im very impressed if i ever get married will you do the flower arrangments? it looks and sounds like a fun class

karla said...

I love the chrysanthemum! I didn't know you were taking that class - good work!

Pam and Rand said...

So pretty - we'll know who to come to now for our arrangements!

Jaime said...

What a cool class. I've always wanted to learn how to arrange flowers. Maybe you can teach me!

mandi said...

That's awesome!! Very pretty!