AHH! Sweet little slumbering Zak! this makes me want to come over on a Saturday and make a whole lot of racket in your house to mess up his beauty sleep!!
That picture is gross. I do, however, fully endorse an eye mask and ear plugs if you have to sleep during the daytime- it is amazing how good of a sleep you get!
4 comments:
AHH! Sweet little slumbering Zak! this makes me want to come over on a Saturday and make a whole lot of racket in your house to mess up his beauty sleep!!
That picture is gross. I do, however, fully endorse an eye mask and ear plugs if you have to sleep during the daytime- it is amazing how good of a sleep you get!
I'm gonna start doing that. This getting up and getting kids ready for school is for losers.
Tiff - I LOVE your header!! It's soooo cute!
Awwww - he looks so peaceful!
Post a Comment