
We're here and getting settled! A thousand thanks to all of you who helped to get us here. We could not have done it without you. Mostly thanks for still being my friends after seeing all of the stuff that I have accumulated and for cleaning my dirty apartment. Thanks for helping us move into our new home and for offering tips for finding a job. I know that we will be in good hands with our Las Vegas family members.
I feel a little bit like I went on vacation with my family and they forgot to take me home with them. But I know that we are supposed to be here right now and that we will be just fine once we get everything worked out. I told Zak that he had better get straight A's in school for making me leave my family and friends, so he will be busy studying for the next three years.
I feel a little bit like I went on vacation with my family and they forgot to take me home with them. But I know that we are supposed to be here right now and that we will be just fine once we get everything worked out. I told Zak that he had better get straight A's in school for making me leave my family and friends, so he will be busy studying for the next three years.

8 comments:
Tiff,
Things will be great. I am excited to have you here. I am so proud of you and all that you have done. You have turned into a wonderful young women. I sure love ya. Call anytime, for anything.
Love Marb
I am so excited you are here Tiff. We are going to have lots of fun. Call me I love you
Holly
Yay for you guys! Nice job on the quick update. Keep it up!
Tiff how is everything? I emailed you yesterday. . . let me know the details of your move. Have fun. Get a nice tan!!
We miss your beautiful faces already. We will come visit you soon!
We miss you guys already. Opal is especially sad.
congrats on the move! tiff- you'll end up loving it! three years will fly by. it makes me so sad to think that I am leaving toledo in two. and plus- you guys are planning on going back when you're finished, right?
Post a Comment