Yesterday I got a pair of sun glasses for $1.09 at Allen's the Creepy, WT Grocery Store by Our House. What at DEAL. I am winner for the day! Because of this wonderful find I am going to have to change the name of the place. So now I guess it is Allen's the WT Grocery Store by Our House With Cheap Sunglasses.
I made cookies yesterday for the first time since high school, and they were ok- a bit burned, but thats not really my fault because I think we have really efficient cookie sheets and an oven that over-heats itself.
I UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HAVE BABIES AT BYU! Yesterday we were talking to someone about BYU Health Insurance and the maternity plan is GREAT. That is why people try to squeeze their first one in before leaving the school. I GET IT NOW. (No worries, friends, it will be a while still.)
Friday, June 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And understanding is half the battle...
I love your mini posts - they crack me up. I'm sure Zak is really proud of you $1.09 sunglasses. Were they the one's you wore Sat.? If so - I am very impressed and proud of you.
AW - yummy burnt cookies. (the dang cook sheet anyways!)
Please get that baby going ASAP - (no pressure though). I can't wait to see the Tiff and Zak Jrs. Oh so fun!
Post a Comment