Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Being Hard Core



Our Blanding/Moab Trip was fun. It was the first time I had ever been to Blanding, and I had a good time.





This is Zak being "hard core" in a cute little meadow. He is frolicking.




This is the creepy cabin that gives me nightmares. It was EXACTLY like the episode of LOST when Locke and Ben go to see Jacob. "Hheellpp mmmeee!! (Clang, clang, bang, crash!)"

4 comments:

Zak said...

I look chubby in the top picture. I look extremely non-homosexual in the next. wow.

Jaime said...

Very non-homo, Zak. Good job. I haven't been to blanding for years. I'm glad you liked it. I went to a school dance there once with the wojacks and thought that since I was a "city" girl I would get asked to dance lots. ya - no one asked. It was very uncomfortable. That's the last time I've been there. jerks.

mandi said...

Blanding is such an appropriate name. BLAAAAAANNND. Ok it has some really pretty places. But it's still way boring. Oh to be a newlywed.

heidi said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH freaky friday. LOST cabin - totally. Jacob was probably sitting in his rocking chair.