Here are some pictures of our apartment. We are still working on it, but when we put up our curtains I just got so darn excited that I wanted to share my joy. The really fun part, however, was to see Zak get excited about the curtains.
Them curtains is nice. We had a shopping spree at bed bath and beyond with our wedding gift cards, and we scored! We had quite a bit, so we bought curtains, a toilet-shelfish thingy, a pizza pan, nice sheets, and a bread maker! it was fun.
Your apartment is way nice. I like the way you have done it, and all of your stuff looks new. You should have seen our first apartment in the Crow's nest. It was down right scary. You guys are doing great!
7 comments:
Them curtains is nice. We had a shopping spree at bed bath and beyond with our wedding gift cards, and we scored! We had quite a bit, so we bought curtains, a toilet-shelfish thingy, a pizza pan, nice sheets, and a bread maker! it was fun.
Wow - I love the red accents! Your apartment looks amazing. Good work!
It's so pretty! I love it. Your apartment is super cute!
Your apartment is way nice. I like the way you have done it, and all of your stuff looks new. You should have seen our first apartment in the Crow's nest. It was down right scary. You guys are doing great!
It looks so great! I want to come see in real life. We need to do a double date night sometime.
Cute! I wish I could come and see.
Very cute apartment! It's always fun to see how different our apartments can look even though they are all the same.
You're blog is fun to read! I'm adding you as a link to mine!
Post a Comment