Item 1:
Yesterday morning I found a note on my car. It said: "Park straighter in the stall, Thanks." Alright sir. They have obviously never tried to park a 1994 Crown Victoria. I am happy when I can park without hitting anyone or anything. They have probably never done a 15 point turn in their little Honda Accord. Bite me Honda! And The best part is, the spot that they were parked in isn't even theirs, its my neighbor's who is gone for the summer. OkOkok maybe I should just drive better, but I sure feel better after taking that one public.
Item 2: (ATTN Jaime, Jed, Mandi, and Paul)
The Freshman Basketball players have started signing in to Study Hall. This means that I make contact with humans for about 2 hours every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Its all very exciting. Yesterday, One of the players was doing a goofy dance to tease on of the other guys, then he turned to me and said, "Lamont was in a movie and he had to do that." I asked what movie it was and you will never never guess what he said... STOMP THE YARD. No joke. Now I MUST see it because he said that he was "one of the guys that did the stuff."
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We need to see stomp the yard. Maybe we should do it as a family for on sunday!
We totally should!! Now I want to see it, too. And we should also fast-forward to the good parts of Drumline. It will be a bad movie extravaganza!!
Ok - I have to tell this story now that you brought the parking thing up. When I worked at BYU I always parked in the lot across from the Wilkinson Center. It was always very full, and one day the only empty parking space was next to a very crookedly parked truck that made it hard for me to get in. It bugged me so much that I decided to leave him a note that said, "NICE PARKING BUDDY!"
So then after work I'm walking out to the car with Heidi, and I was telling her how I did that and we were laughing about it. When we got to my car, I realized with horror that one of the bosses that worked in the same building as me, that I saw on a regular basis, was STILL walking behind me and approaching the truck with the note!! I told Heidi to hurry and get in and I heard the guy say, "Did you write this note??" and I just pretended like I didn't hear him and we sped away. We were laughing SO HARD and when we stopped at a stoplight we were still laughing about it, and we looked over, and that guy was right next to us watching us laugh! Embarrassing!
People who leave notes on cars are the biggest jerks. Gosh!
Ah. That was awesome Mandi. Great story. What a doofus, Tiffanie. You should park REALLY crooked today just to be silly.
HAHAHA! I love that you left your teacher a rude note, Mandi.
Oh, to watch Stomp the Yard again. What a pleasure! It is the most RETARDED movie ever. They are awesome dancer/gangster/college students I've ever seen though. I'll bring the popcorn!
That was way funny Mandi. I enjoyed your story very much. Only at BYU would you get the note on the car. I've wanted to do it a couple of times and then have thought it would be too lame.
Post a Comment