Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DISNEYLAND

Last week we went to the most wonderful place on earth! The Payne Family went on a trip to California to celebrate Graduation... Graduation from College, from a Mission, from High School, from having kids at home.... My favorite part was the firework show when Tinkerbell flies over the Castle. It was fun to be together as a family.
Thanks, Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

Linz said...

Yea! Tinkerbell was my favorite too!

Larry and Cindy said...

I Love Disneyland, if it were up to me we would go once a month, but I am sure I wouldn't love it as much if I did. It was so fun to have you guys over Sunday. You are a too cute couple!!!

Katie Hodgkiss said...

=0) I am glad I ran into your blog. I usually get to say hi in the SAB, but it has been so long since I have even been to BYU. I Just wanted to drop in a note and say hi. looks like things are going well for you.

Jaime said...

How fun! I love Disneyland too. We didn't stay for the fireworks!! It sounds like we missed out.