
Here is the finished product. Its not our best, but it turned out much better than I anticipated. Its 6 feet by 8 feet and the biggest one that we have ever attempted. It took us 12 hours to finish (way too long!) but we did it. Thanks to everyone that came to visit me! It was so much fun to see you all and to feel your support.

3 comments:
That is so awesome! I love it! Sorry I didn't come. :( But I was supporting you in my heart! That looks like so much work, but it is BEEEAUTIFUL!
It turned out so cool! I love it. I can't believe you hung in there all day in the heat. It was really fun to come and see. Well make it a tradition if you continue to do it!
That turned out so awesome! It was fun to go see you working your magic.
Post a Comment