We had tons of fun with my family at Bear Lake. My Aunt Susie and Uncle Scott brought their boys and their boat. The weather was stormy most of the time we were there, so we didn't get to do to much wakeboarding or skiing, But I got up on a wakeboard for the first time ever. When I got up I got so excited that I totally forgot what I was doing and let go of the rope to celebrate. I couldn't get up again because a fresh thunderstorm was moving in and we had to take the boat out of the water.
The storms made for some choppy water and some wild tube rides. My uncle has a HUGE tube that is super stable and we had "Zak versus Scott." Scott would drive crazy and try to make Zak fall off the tube. He only succeeded twice. Zak is tough. I think it scared the younger kids away from riding the tube for a while. We also had "Water Weenie Elimination." I am proud to announce that I, Tiffanie, out lasted both Susie and Zak on the Wild Water Weenie Extravaganza. This event also scared the little boys away from water activities for a while.
It is always fun to watch Zak with my cousins. The oldest, Trevor, is 11 and Zak treats him like the little brother he never had. Which of course means that Zak took it upon himself to swim out to the boat Trevor was on and chuck him in the lake. Ryan, 8, is the extreme sports king of the family. He alone would get on the Tube with Zak for Ultimate Splash Challenge. So fun! McKay (5) and Hayden (2) like to play in the water too and are so fun to play with.
We also went golfing. (HAhahahahaha yeah right. I mean my dad and Zak went golfing and Heather and I drove the carts.) I am an awesome cart driver... and cart golfer. I think we should all start a great game of Golf Cart Polo. That is my secret talent- golfing from the cart. Sorry to all of you golfers- I am that person on the course that is running all over the place like wild and not getting much golfing in.
Yes, I know, very professional. (This is my sister Heather with an orange in her mouth. We were very busy "golfing.")



3 comments:
Fun Times - Bear Lake is great, though we have never had great boating up there since it is always windy. Maddie went golfing for the first time with us in Price - she did really well for a beginner! I think she'll agree with you that driving the cart is the most fun!
That sounds FUN! I love being at the lake and WATCHING all of the extreme water sports. Jed is really good at all of that stuff. I'm a wimp, but I still love it!
ive been to bear lake once and it was with kent and zak. we nearly died. we got caught in a rain storm of death on a jetski. i was screaming the entire time. it looks like you all fared better!
Post a Comment