"You are Elizabeth Bennet of Pride & Prejudice! You are intelligent, witty, and tremendously attractive. You have a good head on your shoulders, and oftentimes find yourself the lone beacon of reason in a sea of silliness. You take great pleasure in many things. You are proficient in nearly all of them, though you will never own it. Lest you seem too perfect, you have a tendency toward prejudgement that serves you very ill indeed."

Take the Quiz here!

3 comments:
I'm afraid that I would be Miss Kitty the scandalous sister. Elizabeth is the best character of all! Well done.
Too bad the survey's rigged so only girls can take it. Stupid quiz. Do they assume that only girls appreciate Jane Austen?! Okay so I took the quiz and I am also Elizabeth - she is probably my favorite character that Jane ever created. I would have to say that Zak is incredibly like Mr. Bingley and maybe I'm more like Mr. Collins than I like to admit. - Kent
Zak is kind of like Mr. Bingley, but I always like Mr. Bingley best. Probably more that I like Mr. Darcy.
Post a Comment