Thanks for the laugh. Zak you really have the moves going! The disco was perfect for you guys.
Wasn't that Zak's "REALLLY??" face? I was a little distracted by his disdain for me while he was dancing.
That is so cute! That's the first time I've got it to work. I don't think I was ever patient enough.
HAHA!! Too funny!
I'm so glad you did it too!! :) That was so funny!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks for the laugh. Zak you really have the moves going! The disco was perfect for you guys.
Wasn't that Zak's "REALLLY??" face? I was a little distracted by his disdain for me while he was dancing.
That is so cute! That's the first time I've got it to work. I don't think I was ever patient enough.
HAHA!! Too funny!
I'm so glad you did it too!! :) That was so funny!
Post a Comment